Information pursuant to the Code regarding the protection of personal data and the use of computer Cookies
(Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003)
1. Purpose of the processing
1.2 Your data will be used, if the authorization is given, for the sending of information and commercial offers, also by third parties to whom it will be possible for the Data Controller to communicate the personal data supplied by you.
1.3 Your data will be used, if authorization is given, to collect data and information in general and in particular on your orientations and / or preferences.
1.4 Personal information is processed for the following purposes:
- manage, maintain and improve the Site;
- provide customized commercial initiatives by means of emails and other direct commercial offers;
- facilitate and manage orders including, for example, vouchers, products and services;
- determine if you have the right to take advantage of certain initiatives, products or services that could be of interest and to analyze the effectiveness of advertising initiatives;
- answer questions and requests;
- provide additional information about us, suppliers and our business partners that may be of interest;
- send reminders, technical notes, updates, notifications and administrative and support messages, bulletins, advertisements, requested information, even on behalf of our business partners;
- manage the awarding of prizes, the execution of surveys, the management of competitions and competitions or other promotional initiatives or events;
- fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce the agreements concluded;
- improve the information available to us in order to allow us to better understand the preferences and your interests and to provide better services.
1. Purpose of the processing
2.1 The data is collected by the subjects indicated in point 5, according to the indications of the Privacy Code, with particular regard to the minimum security measures envisaged (articles 33-34) with regard to their processing using IT tools (Article 35) , manual and automated with logics strictly related to the purposes indicated above and in any case in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
2.2 In compliance with the applicable legislation, an antispam verification system is active on the communications made through the ad reply form made available to users. The data entered therein may be verified for the sole purpose of identifying illegal activities or contents that do not comply with the General Conditions of the Service, but will not be processed or communicated for commercial or promotional purposes.
3. Optional supply of data
3.1 The provision of personal data by you is absolutely optional; however, any refusal to include them on the registration page for the purpose of providing the service (point 1.1) makes it impossible to use the Service offered within the website www.anticastivaleria.com.
3.2 The provision of your personal data is optional for commercial purposes (point 1.2) and profiling (1.3) and any refusal to give consent has no consequences on the provision of the Service.
4. Categories of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated
4.1 The data collected for the purpose of providing the service (point 1.1) may be communicated to companies that perform functions that are strictly connected and instrumental to the operation of the Service, or, in any case, which provide services aimed at verifying that the publication of the announcements is not aimed at violation of the exclusive rights belonging to third parties. These data may be transferred to associated companies and / or belonging to the same company Antica Stivaleria di Fabio Santandrea – Strada Cascinare, 2979, 63811 – Monte San Giusto (MC).
4.2 The data collected for commercial purposes (point 1.2) and for profiling purposes (point 1.3) may be transferred to third parties also for the sale or attempted sale, or for all those purposes of a legitimate commercial and / or statistical nature. The list of subjects to whom your personal data has been transferred may be requested from the Data Controller by using the e-mail address in point 6.2.
5. Data controller, data processors and persons in charge
5.1 The Data Controller is Antica Stivaleria di Fabio Santandrea -Strada Cascinare, 2979, 63811 – Sant’Elpidio a Mare (FM) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
5.2 The Data Controller uses external data processing managers to achieve the purposes specified in points 1.1 (technical purposes related to service provision), 1.2 (commercial purposes) and 1.3 (profiling purposes) and to request the complete list just send an e-mail to the dedicated e-mail address indicated in point 6.2.
5.3 The Data Controller has appointed its employees and collaborators in charge of processing.
6. Rights of the interested party
6.1 We remind you that, at any time, you retain the right to know which data you have entered and how they are used, as well as to update, supplement, correct or request their deletion or blocking or to oppose their treatment if carried out in violation of the law, pursuant to art. 7 D.LGS. 196/2003.
6.2 To exercise these rights you can contact us through our website www.anticastivaleria.com.
7. Additional information on cookies, search engines and position data
7.1 Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies can be stored permanently on your device and have a variable duration (persistent cookies), or they can be canceled by closing the browser or even have a limited duration (session cookies). Cookies can be installed from the website www.anticastivaleria.com or can be installed from other websites (third-party cookies).
7.1.3 Cookies can be completely disabled by the browser using the special function provided in most browsing programs. It is good to know however that disabling cookies some of the features of www.anticastivaleria.com may not be usable. The following are the methods proposed by the main browsers: Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Google Analytics by downloading a specific one plug-in of the browser.
How to change cookie settings
Most browsers allow you to delete cookies from the device, to block the acceptance of cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
However, if the user blocks or deletes a cookie, it may be impossible to restore the preferences or custom settings specified above and our ability to customize the user experience will be limited.
How to change the settings for:
- Open Firefox
- In the toolbar located at the top of the browser, select "Options".
- Then select the "Privacy" tab.
- Go to "Settings History:" and then to "Use custom settings". Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the "Tools" button and then on "Internet Options".
- Select the "Privacy" tab and select the level of privacy you want to set (upwards to block all cookies or down to allow them all).
- Then click OK.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the "Tools" icon.
- Select "Settings" and then "Advanced Settings".
- Select "Content Settings" under "Privacy".
- Select the "Block cookies from third parties and site data" item.
- Open Safari.
- Choose "Preferences" in the toolbar, then select the "Security" panel.
- In the "Accept cookies" section you can specify if and when Safari must save cookies from websites.
- For more information about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show cookies"
7.2 Search engines "Position"
When using the www.anticastivaleria.com applications with the detection of the active position, www.anticastivaleria.com could collect and process information on its current position. This data is processed anonymously, in a format that does not allow the user to be personally identified, and used only to facilitate the use of certain position-based functions of the application. Location services can be activated or deactivated by the user at any time by accessing the settings of your device (for more information please consult the guide for your device).
8.1 This information notice may be subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the use of data relating to the user by www.anticastivaleria.com, this will notify the user by publishing them with the utmost clarity on their pages.
9.1 1 Processing of personal data means their collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, dissemination, cancellation, distribution, interconnection and whatever else is useful for the execution of the Service , including the combination of two or more such operations.